Chevrolet HHR Insurance Cost
- Chevrolet HHR insurance costs range from $101 to $319 per month
- Texas Farm Bureau offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Chevrolet HHR Insurance cost
- Average car insurance cost: $107 per month
- Most affordable company: Texas Farm Bureau ($60 per month)
- 52% of drivers insure their HHR with state liability coverage only
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Chevrolet HHR with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2011 Chevrolet HHR
Compare all 2011 Chevrolet HHR insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$865
LS, Panel LS, LT