Dodge Caliber Insurance Cost
- Dodge Caliber insurance costs range from $110 to $406 per month
- Progressive offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Dodge Caliber Insurance cost
- Average auto insurance cost: $54/month
- Cheapest company: Progressive ($29/month)
- Caliber insurance premium vs. average vehicle insurance premium: $45 less expensive than the average vehicle
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Dodge Caliber with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2012 Dodge Caliber
Compare all 2012 Dodge Caliber insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$967
SE, SXT Plus, SXT
2011 Dodge Caliber
Cheapest Insurance Companies
Average Annual Cost
Texas Farm Bureau
Plymouth Rock Insurance
Compare all 2011 Dodge Caliber insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$959
Express, Heat, Mainstreet, Rush, Uptown