Dodge Nitro Insurance Cost
- Dodge Nitro insurance costs range from $119 to $708 per month
- Progressive offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Dodge Nitro Insurance cost
- Average car insurance rate: $49/month
- Cheapest insurance company: Progressive ($26/month)
- Nitro insurance cost vs. average vehicle insurance cost: $49 less expensive than the average vehicle
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Dodge Nitro with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2011 Dodge Nitro
Compare all 2011 Dodge Nitro insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$957
SE, Heat, SXT, Detonator, Shock