Ford Escape Hybrid Insurance Cost
- Ford Escape Hybrid insurance costs range from $103 to $316 per month
- Plymouth Rock Insurance offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Ford Escape Hybrid Insurance cost
- Average car insurance premium: $81/month
- Cheapest insurance company: Plymouth Rock Insurance ($40/month)
- Escape Hybrid insurance premium vs. average vehicle insurance premium: $18 less expensive than the average vehicle
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Ford Escape Hybrid with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2012 Ford Escape Hybrid
Compare all 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$993
2011 Ford Escape Hybrid
Cheapest Insurance Companies
Average Annual Cost
Texas Farm Bureau
Plymouth Rock Insurance
Compare all 2011 Ford Escape Hybrid insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$961