Ford Ranger Insurance Cost
- Ford Ranger insurance costs range from $90 to $334 per month
- Texas Farm Bureau offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Ford Ranger Insurance cost
- Average car insurance premium: $67/month
- Most affordable company: Texas Farm Bureau ($44/month)
- Ranger insurance cost vs. average vehicle insurance cost: $31 less expensive than the average vehicle
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Ford Ranger with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2011 Ford Ranger
Compare all 2011 Ford Ranger insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$759
XL, XLT, XL Fleet, Sport