Hyundai Elantra Touring Insurance Cost
- Hyundai Elantra Touring insurance costs range from $109 to $395 per month
- GEICO offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Hyundai Elantra Touring Insurance cost
- Average car insurance rate: $81 per month
- Most affordable insurance company: GEICO ($46 per month)
- 47% of drivers insure their Elantra Touring with state liability plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Hyundai Elantra Touring with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Compare all 2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$875
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Cheapest Insurance Companies
Average Annual Cost
Texas Farm Bureau
Plymouth Rock Insurance
Compare all 2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,007