Hyundai Ioniq Electric Insurance Cost
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric insurance costs range from $92 to $148 per month
- GEICO offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Hyundai Ioniq Electric Insurance cost
- Average car insurance rate: $97/month
- Most affordable insurance company: GEICO ($58/month)
- Ioniq Electric insurance rate vs. average vehicle insurance rate: $2 less expensive than the average vehicle
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Hyundai Ioniq Electric with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
Compare all 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,160