Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Insurance Cost
- Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid insurance costs range from $142 to $572 per month
- Erie offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Insurance cost
- Average car insurance cost: $87 per month
- Most affordable company: Erie ($45 per month)
- 30% of drivers insure their IONIQ Hybrid with high liability limits plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Compare all 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,394
Blue, SEL, Limited