Jaguar F-PACE Insurance Cost
- Jaguar F-PACE insurance costs range from $15 to $92 per month
- Allied offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Jaguar F-PACE Insurance cost
- Average insurance cost: $172 per month
- Cheapest insurance company: Allied ($69 per month)
- 32% of drivers insure their F-PACE with high liability limits plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Jaguar F-PACE with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2018 Jaguar F-PACE
Compare all 2018 Jaguar F-PACE insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,483
25t, 25t Premium, 20d Premium, 30t Premium, 35t Premium, 25t Prestige, 20d Prestige, 30t Prestige, 35t Prestige, 25t R-Sport, 20d R-Sport, 30t R-Sport, 35t R-Sport, S, 30t Portfolio, 35t Portfolio
2017 Jaguar F-PACE
Cheapest Insurance Companies
Average Annual Cost
Texas Farm Bureau
Compare all 2017 Jaguar F-PACE insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,526
20d, 35t, 20d Premium, 35t Premium, 20d Prestige, 35t Prestige, 20d R-Sport, 35t R-Sport, S, S First Edition