Mercedes-Benz B-Class Insurance Cost
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class insurance costs range from $151 to $346 per month
- American Family offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Insurance cost
- Average insurance price: $108 per month
- Most affordable insurance company: American Family ($80 per month)
- 48% of drivers insure their B-Class with state liability plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Mercedes-Benz B-Class with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2017 Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Compare all 2017 Mercedes-Benz B-Class insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,299
2016 Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Compare all 2016 Mercedes-Benz B-Class insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,544