Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Insurance Cost
- Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class insurance costs range from $271 to $500 per month
- Allied offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Insurance cost
- Average auto insurance price: $193 per month
- Cheapest insurance company: Allied ($81 per month)
- 48% of drivers insure their CLS-Class with state liability plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
Compare all 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$2,494
CLS63 AMG, CLS63 AMG S-Model