Mercury Grand Marquis Insurance Cost
- Mercury Grand Marquis insurance costs range from $108 to $295 per month
- Progressive offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Mercury Grand Marquis Insurance cost
- Average insurance cost: $51 per month
- Most affordable insurance company: Progressive ($27 per month)
- 59% of drivers insure their Grand Marquis with state liability coverage only
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Mercury Grand Marquis with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2011 Mercury Grand Marquis
Compare all 2011 Mercury Grand Marquis insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,276
LS Fleet, LS