Mercury Mariner Insurance Cost
- Mercury Mariner insurance costs range from $100 to $309 per month
- Progressive offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Mercury Mariner Insurance cost
- Average insurance rate: $48 per month
- Most affordable insurance company: Progressive ($24 per month)
- 50% of drivers insure their Mariner with state liability coverage only
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Mercury Mariner with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2011 Mercury Mariner
Compare all 2011 Mercury Mariner insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,080
I4, V6, Premier I4, Premier V6