Nissan Rogue Sport Insurance Cost
- Nissan Rogue Sport insurance costs range from $96 to $152 per month
- Plymouth Rock Insurance offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Nissan Rogue Sport Insurance cost
- Average insurance rate: $93 per month
- Most affordable company: Plymouth Rock Insurance ($52 per month)
- 36% of drivers insure their Rogue Sport with state liability plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Nissan Rogue Sport with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2017 Nissan Rogue Sport
Compare all 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,122
S, SV, SL