Toyota Prius Prime Insurance Cost
- Toyota Prius Prime insurance costs range from $138 to $326 per month
- Plymouth Rock Insurance offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Toyota Prius Prime Insurance cost
- Average insurance premium: $104 per month
- Cheapest company: Plymouth Rock Insurance ($78 per month)
- 33% of drivers insure their Prius Prime with average liability limits plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Toyota Prius Prime with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2017 Toyota Prius Prime
Compare all 2017 Toyota Prius Prime insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,318
Plus, Premium, Advanced