Volvo S40 Insurance Cost
- Volvo S40 insurance costs range from $118 to $313 per month
- GEICO offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Volvo S40 Insurance cost
- Average auto insurance rate: $84 per month
- Most affordable company: GEICO ($51 per month)
- 58% of drivers insure their S40 with state liability coverage only
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Volvo S40 with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2011 Volvo S40
Compare all 2011 Volvo S40 insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,075
T5, T5 R-Design