Audi A4 Allroad Insurance Cost
- Audi A4 Allroad insurance costs range from $160 to $525 per month
- Nationwide offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Audi A4 Allroad Insurance cost
- Average auto insurance cost: $97 per month
- Most affordable insurance company: Nationwide ($79 per month)
- 37% of drivers insure their A4 allroad with high liability limits plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Audi A4 Allroad with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.