Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Insurance Cost
- INFINITI Q50 Hybrid insurance costs range from $177 to $441 per month
- Progressive offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Insurance cost
- Average car insurance price: $97/month
- Cheapest insurance company: Progressive ($49/month)
- Q50 Hybrid insurance rate vs. average vehicle insurance rate: $1 less expensive than the average vehicle
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Infiniti Q50 Hybrid with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2018 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid
Compare all 2018 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$2,426
2015 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid
Compare all 2015 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,649
2014 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid
Cheapest Insurance Companies
Average Annual Cost
Texas Farm Bureau
Compare all 2014 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,546