Jeep Liberty Insurance Cost
- Jeep Liberty insurance costs range from $105 to $321 per month
- USAA offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Jeep Liberty Insurance cost
- Average auto insurance rate: $67 per month
- Cheapest company: USAA ($39 per month)
- 54% of drivers insure their Liberty with state liability coverage only
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Jeep Liberty with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2012 Jeep Liberty
Compare all 2012 Jeep Liberty insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,337
Sport, Latitude, Limited, Jet Edition
2011 Jeep Liberty
Cheapest Insurance Companies
Average Annual Cost
Plymouth Rock Insurance
Compare all 2011 Jeep Liberty insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,105
Sport, Sport Jet, Sport 70th Anniversary, Limited, Renegade, Limited 70th Anniversary, Limited Jet