Kia Soul EV Insurance Cost
- Kia Soul EV insurance costs range from $138 to $414 per month
- Progressive offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Kia Soul EV Insurance cost
- Average car insurance rate: $84 per month
- Cheapest company: Progressive ($36 per month)
- 41% of drivers insure their Soul EV with average liability limits plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Kia Soul EV with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2017 Kia Soul EV
Compare all 2017 Kia Soul EV insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,343
EV-E, Base, +
2015 Kia Soul EV
Cheapest Insurance Companies
Average Annual Cost
Plymouth Rock Insurance
Texas Farm Bureau
Compare all 2015 Kia Soul EV insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,249