Lexus HS 250h Insurance Cost
- Lexus HS 250h insurance costs range from $132 to $351 per month
- Progressive offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Lexus HS 250h Insurance cost
- Average auto insurance price: $74 per month
- Most affordable insurance company: Progressive ($38 per month)
- 32% of drivers insure their HS 250h with state liability plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Lexus HS 250h with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2012 Lexus HS 250h
Compare all 2012 Lexus HS 250h insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,254
2011 Lexus HS 250h
Cheapest Insurance Companies
Average Annual Cost
Texas Farm Bureau
Plymouth Rock Insurance
Southern Farm Bureau
Compare all 2011 Lexus HS 250h insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,193