Lexus RC 300 Insurance Cost
- Lexus RC 300 insurance costs range from $159 to $346 per month
- Progressive offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Lexus RC 300 Insurance cost
- Average car insurance cost: $101 per month
- Most affordable insurance company: Progressive ($52 per month)
- 32% of drivers insure their RC 300 with high liability limits plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Lexus RC 300 with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2016 Lexus RC 300
Compare all 2016 Lexus RC 300 insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,670