Lexus RC 350 Insurance Cost
- Lexus RC 350 insurance costs range from $161 to $422 per month
- Progressive offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Lexus RC 350 Insurance cost
- Average auto insurance cost: $102 per month
- Most affordable company: Progressive ($51 per month)
- 32% of drivers insure their RC 350 with state liability plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Lexus RC 350 with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2016 Lexus RC 350
Compare all 2016 Lexus RC 350 insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,756
2015 Lexus RC 350
Compare all 2015 Lexus RC 350 insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,648