Lincoln Town Car Insurance Cost
- Lincoln Town Car insurance costs range from $122 to $333 per month
- Progressive offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Lincoln Town Car Insurance cost
- Average auto insurance rate: $54 per month
- Most affordable insurance company: Progressive ($28 per month)
- 56% of drivers insure their Town Car with state liability coverage only
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Lincoln Town Car with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2011 Lincoln Town Car
Compare all 2011 Lincoln Town Car insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,166
Executive, Signature Limited Fleet, Signature Limited, Executive L, Signature L Fleet, Signature L