MINI Cooper Convertible Insurance Cost
- MINI Cooper Convertible insurance costs range from $118 to $376 per month
- Progressive offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
MINI Cooper Convertible Insurance cost
- Average auto insurance premium: $58 per month
- Most affordable company: Progressive ($29 per month)
- 40% of drivers insure their Cooper Convertible with state liability plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a MINI Cooper Convertible with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2012 MINI Cooper Convertible
Compare all 2012 MINI Cooper Convertible insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,078
Base, S, John Cooper Works