Suzuki SX4 Insurance Cost
- Suzuki SX4 insurance costs range from $128 to $392 per month
- Progressive offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Suzuki SX4 Insurance cost
- Average insurance price: $65 per month
- Cheapest insurance company: Progressive ($33 per month)
- 53% of drivers insure their SX4 with state liability coverage only
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Suzuki SX4 with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2013 Suzuki SX4
Compare all 2013 Suzuki SX4 insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,572
LE, Sport SE
2012 Suzuki SX4
Compare all 2012 Suzuki SX4 insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,470
Base, LE, Sport SE
2011 Suzuki SX4
Cheapest Insurance Companies
Average Annual Cost
Texas Farm Bureau
Oklahoma Farmers Union
Plymouth Rock Insurance
Compare all 2011 Suzuki SX4 insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,413
Base, LE, LE Anniversary Edition