Infinity Insurance Review
- With 3/5 stars in 2023, Infinity is an average insurance company.
- Read Infinity reviews, complaints and prices before you buy.
Infinity Insurance at a glance
Infinity Insurance review
Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Infinity Insurance offers car insurance coverage in four states: California, Arizona, Texas, and Florida, with renewal policies in three states: Georgia, Nevada, and Pennsylvania. The company relies on independent agents to sell policies and specializes in affordable non-standard car insurance to drivers who might have difficulty acquiring insurance elsewhere due to past violations, DUIs, or crashes.
Let's explore Infinity auto insurance, detailing coverage options, discounts, and claims satisfaction ratings to help determine if this auto insurance company could be a good option for your next policy.
JD Power Rating — Not Rated
Financial strength — Excellent: This AM Best rating indicates Infinity Property & Casualty Corporation has superior financial health and an ability to pay out claims.
NAIC Rating — Poor: The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) received more complaints than average regarding Infinity in 2020.
Infinity car insurance coverage options
Offering standard collision, comprehensive, liability, and uninsured motorist coverage, Infinity Property & Casualty Corporation covers all the bases when it comes to car insurance. When acquiring an insurance quote, you can choose from several tiers of coverage with varying limits and options or build a customized coverage plan. Below are some extras included in Infinity's most comprehensive coverage tier.
A common feature of many car insurance policies, Infinity auto insurance will cover the cost of a rental car if your insured vehicle is out-of-commission while it's being repaired following a collision. It has a coverage limit of $20 a day and a maximum of $600 for all policyholders.
Infinity car insurance will cover the cost of towing and labor up to $50 if your car ends up in the repair shop and you need the assistance of a towing company.
This is Infinity's 24/7 roadside assistance program. Membership is free and you only pay for service when you need it. Drivers who are not Infinity policyholders can enroll in this service as well.
Infinity insurance discounts and reward programs
Some standard discounts are offered by Infinity, but not as many as most major insurance companies. Detailed below are some discounts you might qualify for.
Discounts based on your auto policy
- Switch-and-save: Get up to 15% off if you switch to Infinity from a competing insurance company.
Discounts based on the driver or vehicle
- Multi-car: Insure more than one car on the same insurance policy to see some savings.
- Safe driver: A good driving record is rewarded with lower rates — up to 25% cheaper.
- Pay in full: If you pay your premium in full, you may be eligible to get up to 15% off.
Additional lines of insurance
Is Infinity car insurance right for you?
If you have an imperfect driving record and live in a state in which Infinity Insurance sells policies, it could be an affordable option for a no-frills car insurance policy. With low rates, Infinity could be appealing, whether you're looking to get your state's minimum limits of coverage or a more robust policy with rental car coverage and roadside assistance. However, you'll need to weigh Infinity's less-than-favorable customer service record against its excellent financial strength rating.
Be sure to compare car insurance quotes when looking for a new policy. We can help you do that — enter your ZIP code below to see rates from dozens of auto insurance companies and find the most affordable rate for your next policy.
Make an informed decision: compare insurance rates today.
About The Zebra
The Zebra is not an insurance company. We publish data-backed, expert-reviewed resources to help consumers make more informed insurance decisions.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is written and reviewed for accuracy by licensed insurance agents.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is not subject to review or alteration by insurance companies or partners.
- The Zebra’s editorial team operates independently of the company’s partnerships and commercialization interests, publishing unbiased information for consumer benefit.
- The auto insurance rates published on The Zebra’s pages are based on a comprehensive analysis of car insurance pricing data, evaluating more than 83 million insurance rates from across the United States.