Texas Farm Bureau Car Insurance
Texas Farm Bureau offers auto insurance that best suits their customers' needs, with competitive rates and the right coverage for how and where you drive.
Compare rates from the top car insurance companies in your area.
Car Insurance Wiki
What we know about Texas Farm Bureau
Texas Farm Bureau, headquartered in the great city of Waco, TX, was founded in 1952. Its financial strength rating-aka its money-flexing muscle power to keep your assets safe-is Excellent. On the other hand, its J.D. Power rating, which measures customer satisfaction around the handling of claims, is Not Rated out of 5. A higher J.D. Power Rating is a good indicator that a carrier will treat you well should something go wrong. Which is exactly what insurance is for, right? See more on J.D. Power ratings here.
Texas Farm Bureau Auto Insurance Discounts & Features
- Anti-Theft Discount
- Air Bag Discount
- Companion Policy Discounts
- Good Student Discount
- Multi-Vehcile Discount
- Claims Free Discount
- Manage Your Policy Online
- Report Claims Online
- Farm Bureau Membership Benefits
About The Zebra
The Zebra is not an insurance company. We publish data-backed, expert-reviewed resources to help consumers make more informed insurance decisions.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is written and reviewed for accuracy by licensed insurance agents.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is not subject to review or alteration by insurance companies or partners.
- The Zebra’s editorial team operates independently of the company’s partnerships and commercialization interests, publishing unbiased information for consumer benefit.
- The auto insurance rates published on The Zebra’s pages are based on a comprehensive analysis of car insurance pricing data, evaluating more than 83 million insurance rates from across the United States.